- 24 ounces frozen dinner roll dough
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- The night or several hours before, grease and flour a 9 or 10 inch tube pan. Mix brown sugar and pudding mix together. Mix white sugar and cinnamon together. Place frozen dinner rolls in pan a layer at a time. Sprinkle brown sugar and pudding mix over first layer of rolls. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon mixture over the brown sugar and pudding mixture. Spread half the nuts and melted butter over first layer. Repeat with the next layer.
- Place on counter over night. Do not cover. Next morning bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 30 minutes. Let stand a few minutes and turn pan over onto serving platter.