Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, is a fresh and lovely breeze to the Royal Family and here’s my Top Ten Reasons why she is a class act!
10. Smart Cookie – Kate graduated from St. Andrew’s University in Scotland with a degree in Art History.
9. A Paparazzi Pro – Kate handles herself very comfortably around the paparazzi and does not allow them to distract her from daily duties.
8. Pippa – Kate’s sister Pippa is lovely and would easily make a wonderful royal too. (Harry, ask her out!)
7. Clothes – No matter if Kate is wearing Alexander McQueen or Banana Republic, she looks fabulous! Always simple and elegant…a true role model for all young women.
6. Hair – Kate’s long, brown locks are always shiny, soft and manageable.
5. Sporty – Kate is a true sportswoman with talents in shooting, rowing, swimming, tennis and much more!
4. Caring – Kate seems to share in William’s, Duke of Cambridge, charity work with children…this would have made Diana so proud.
3. Fascinators – Kate is always wearing a fascinator that takes notice. She wore my favorite during her recent trip to Canada…the Canadian Red Maple Leaf.
2. A Commoner – Kate grew up in the English countryside as an upper-middle class young lady. Her parents are self-made millionaires, who built a party-supply store from the ground up.
1. And the #1 reason, Kate is a class act….She is loyal! – When Prince William broke her heart in 2007, Kate could have easily spoken to the tabloids and exploit the Prince for money. However, she kept her cool and never spoke a word of their relationship to the press. Private is private to her.